Tuesday 27 November 2007

Redskin's Safety Sean Taylor Shot Dead

Sean Taylor 1983-2007

Sean Taylor, only 24 years old, died of gunshot wounds he received during an attempted burglary at his home in the Miami area on Monday night. Normally I wouldn't bother posting anything about this kind of malarkey cos NFL players seem to attract trouble to themselves (the entire Bengals franchise for example) but this is exceptionally depressing, Taylor was a damn good safety.

"He loved football. He felt like that's what he was made to do," [Redskins Coach] Gibbs said. "And I think what I've noticed over the last year and a half ... is he matured. I think his baby had a huge impact on him. There was a real growing up in his life."

1 comment:

Marc said...

Hi.

I have a sports blog at

http://www.allballssports.blogspot.com

Would you like to link to each other?