Saturday 14 July 2007

UFC 74 - Respect



UFC 74 takes place on the 25th of August in Las Vegas, Nevada and it is gonna be sweeeeeeet. I don't know or care about the rest of the fight card cos the two main events have been announced already and they're more than enough to keep me MMA sated for a while. The fight of the night is obviously the heavyweight championship bout between Randy 'Theeeeee Naaaaaaaatural' Couture (yay) and Gabriel Gonzaga (booo), the guy who did that (see below) to Mirko Cro Cop. Now not only do we get to see Randy kick/punch/grapple the living crap out of that Brazilian pretender (that Cro Cop fight was clearly rigged...) but the other fight on the card so far (according to the UFC homepage) is George St. Pierre versus Josh Koscheck. I don't care much for Koscheck, but St. Pierre is a French-Canadian hero and watching him fight is usually entertaining as hell so I'm sorted.

3 comments:

ed said...

If I didnt know Randy had a hot new wife...that pic would make me think he is more then just a FAN of GSPs.
Long live the naturaaaaaaaaal

Admin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Admin said...

sorry about last link

UFC 74 Videos