Monday 2 July 2007

Tri-Nations - Halfway House


Ok, I know I've been slacking off post wise, especially with the tri-nations going on and all but I have a good excuse for the next 2 months: I'm in Canada... they don't do rugby in Canada, I am pretty much cut-off from the rugby world. Anyway its halfway house in the southern hemisphere competition and ze results so far have been;

South Africa 22-19 Australia

South Africa 21-26 New Zealand

Australia 20-15 New Zealand

Now before this wee competition began I was fairly confident Sud Afrika were set to dominate and New Zealand to struggle having seemingly underperformed in the Super 14. So far the Springboks and the Kiwis have both been rattled, something I wasn't expecting at all BUT I had a sneaking suspicion that those convicts across the ocean from the land of the long white cloud were simply biding their time before the world cup. Australia have infuriatingly managed to get them in prime world cup form just on the cusp of the big dance in September. They may have absolutely no depth but they've proven yet again that regardless of personnel they are a very competent and talented football team... the bastards just don't lose without one mother of a struggle

I dunno who to call for this, all three teams are balanced on a win apiece, Sud Afrika travel to Australia next before the Blackness entertain both the Bokke and then the Wallabies at home. I reckon its between the Wallabies or New Zealand.. two away games for the Boks is a tough ask. I'm gonna go with Australia... cos it's always awesome when the hilarious underdogs win (again please keep in mind that I'm making these presumptions having never seen any of the matches... so I could be completely wrong)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol 100mg tramadol hcl 50mg - 400 mg tramadol high

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine no prescription buy phentermine online doctor - buy phentermine online in usa