Saturday 23 June 2007

UFC 72 - Victory


Ok I know I'm pretty late with this but I'm in Canada at the moment so regular posting is kinda an issue. Taking my isolation in the land of mounties, maple syrup and moose into account I was also unable to watch this particular fight night due to a hideous jet lag at the time coupled with a severe lack of a competent sporting television network on Canadian tv (at least in our hostel anyway) but here are the results (like you already didn't know 'em) of the three main fights as far as I was concerned and I'm very happy to see that all my favourites won... which is awesome.

Rich Franklin beat Yushin Okami by unanimous decision at 5:00 in the third round

Forrest Griffin beat Hector Ramirez by unanimous decision at 5:00 in the third round

Jason MacDonald beat Rory Singer by technical knockout at 3:18 in the second round

No comments: